The VIAcode ITSM Connector provides a simple, streamlined integration between common ITSM (ticketing) systems and Microsoft’s Azure resources and tools, ensuring improved visibility and productivity with Azure cloud operations and management.
While Microsoft Azure tooling and services provide useful information for managing and optimizing your cloud environment, this information is broadly distributed, making it challenging to gather and effectively use.
The VIAcode ITSM Connector consolidates all of this information into a single workflow, consolidating different Azure signals into desired ITSM ticketing system for tracking and management purposes.
- Azure Monitor – Azure Monitor alerts are automatically created in your ticketing system with detailed information for incident triage.
- Azure Cost Management – Budget-based cost alerts appear in your ITMS system as they are generated in Azure
- Azure Advisor – Cost, performance, reliability and operation excellence recommendations all appear as a ticket in your ITSM system
- Azure Security Center – Two-way integration with security threats (alerts) and recommendations.
- Azure Sentinel – Integrate cloud native SIEM with your ticketing system.
- Augmenting ticket information with Azure Application Change Analysis to learn about insights into your Azure application changes to increase observability and reduce MTTR
- Navigation to Azure dashboard, workbooks and other Azure Portal troubleshooting artifacts
- Embedded Azure best practices knowledge base
- Azure Automation remediation runbooks integration
IT Service Management integrations:
- VIAcode Incident Management System for Azure